cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings with varying dates

kstephenson
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm trying to schedule 7-9 meetings that recur monthly but not on the same date (eg, first Tuesday of the month, or on the 15th of every month). The day of the month changes with each monthly occurrence but I'd like to list all the meetings under the same passcode. ideas? (Apologies if this has been previously answered.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @kstephenson! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, you create a recurring meeting with different dates. You would need to create a No-Fixed-Time Meeting.
You may read more on how to set it up in this article

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @kstephenson! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, you create a recurring meeting with different dates. You would need to create a No-Fixed-Time Meeting.
You may read more on how to set it up in this article

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

MGSR

Hi @kstephenson 

Did you see the previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

MGSR

Hi @kstephenson 

Given the time elapsed since we last heard from you, I've taken the liberty of marking the provided answer as the solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!