cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with polling

nadil_sandasilu
Newcomer
Newcomer

The polling option is not displayed when I entered the zoom web portal.

The polling option is very useful to teach my students.

Please give a reply.

1 REPLY 1

Guglielmo
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello Nadil_sandasilu,

I am sorry to hear that you cannot see the polling option in your Zoom web portal.

To enable polling for all members of your organization:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit account settings.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
  3. Navigate to the Meeting Polls/Quizzes option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
    If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
  4. (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.

Once it is enabled on the account level, please also make sure that it is enabled on your user level:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click  Settings.
  3. Navigate to the Meeting Polls/Quizzes option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
    If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the Group or Account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.

If you do not see the Meeting Polls/Quizzes option in your settings, make sure that you have a licence assigned.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-meetings

Thank you!