cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to see names of co-hosts on upcoming meetings?

boulderobert
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Zoom app on my MacBook shows the meeting name, time, meeting ID and host for my next upcoming meeting.

Is it possible to see all of the hosts AND co-hosts for the upcoming meeting? That would be really handy to help coordinate schedules with my co-workers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

No, this is not currently possible - please be sure to submit a formal feature request to Zoom so that this has a better chance of being added to the roadmap!

Co-hosts are designated in-meeting, so 'alternative host' is really the value you'd be looking for here (designated before meetings start, alternative hosts receive co-host access if/once the host joins the meeting).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bstrelko

No, this is not currently possible - please be sure to submit a formal feature request to Zoom so that this has a better chance of being added to the roadmap!

Co-hosts are designated in-meeting, so 'alternative host' is really the value you'd be looking for here (designated before meetings start, alternative hosts receive co-host access if/once the host joins the meeting).

Thanks @bstrelko for that information, and clarifying the terminology. I haven't used alternative/cohosts before so this is new to me. I will definitely suggest this as a new feature. 

Just to clarify one thing about the difference between alternative and cohosts. If I designate someone as an alternative host when I create or edit a meeting, will they be able to start the meeting and admit attendees if I am running late?

bstrelko

Yes, @boulderobert , alternative hosts are able to to start meetings and admit attendees when the host is not present (or delayed).

More info here:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067027

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066336