cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One recurring meeting disappeared from my list

NickYoga
Explorer
Explorer

I have a short list of recurring meetings and today, one disappeared. It's neither on my desktop app nor when I log in to the web app. Any idea how I can retrieve it so it gets back into the list? Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Login to the web portal and go to personal > meetings and check both upcoming and previous.

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I already tried that and the meeting is nowhere to be found. The link still works as I copied it into my gmail diary but it no longer appears on a Zoom list. It's a recurring meeting that I set up about 18 months ago with others that are still in my Zoom list.

Nick, I've been struggling with this for a week and I finally managed to find my missing mtgs and get then back on!

I used the little calendar on the top right of the box that has the meetings and hitting the back arrow until that meeting popped up   then i hit edit, and mafe it recurring but with no fixed time and its now on my list of recurring.  I used to put weekly (or whatever the reoccurring period) and then it would show a long list of each mtg so I changed it.

Neat idea! Sadly, my missing recurring meeting wasn't there, just ones I'd previously set up as a one off meeting. It's irritating but I'll be OK as I copied the meeting login details into a recurring meeting invitation in my calendar. So not a catastrophic situation and certainly not one I will spend any more time trying to fix! I appreciate the time you and others took to help me out. Happy Wednesday. 

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

The interface has been updated. You can still view the meetings just requires extra effort. If you want to view all your recurring Zoom meetings in one place you can use a Zoom app Salepager for viewing and managing recurring Zoom meetings.

Thanks for the workaround.