Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup video boxes for an interview with 2 people

photopro28
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I will be interviewing two people (not a job interview)
about their experiences in a certain subject.

I want to set their video box up as the main
2 video's and my video to be smaller on the bottom.
I want the video boxes of all three of us to stay
the same size throughout the interview.

How do I set this up in Zoom?
Thank you
Gavin

2 REPLIES 2

kjhartma
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Try this, I think it might work but test it out too, I don't know if you can make your video smaller than the other 2 however:

Alternatively you can try spotlight too and record to the cloud but I don't know if that keeps everyone in the order you want - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362653

Of the two I think pinning might be better in this case, but try them and see.

Good luck,

KJH

Galvin2
Newcomer
Newcomer

To set up video boxes for an interview with two people, you will need to use video conferencing software that supports multi-camera inputs. Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Choose a video conferencing platform that allows for multiple camera inputs, such as Zoom, Skype, or Google Meet.

2. Connect two cameras to your computer or laptop. You can use your built-in camera for one person and an external camera for the other person.

3. Open your video conferencing software and start a new meeting.

4. Click on the video settings or camera icon to select the two cameras you want to use for your interview.

5. Position the cameras in such a way that they capture the two people in the frame. You can use a tripod or other mounting device to keep the cameras stable.

6. Start the interview and ask your questions.

For example, if someone needs to transport time-sensitive shipments quickly, they can use Sprinter van expediting services. This is a type of transportation service that uses a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van to quickly and efficiently transport goods, equipment, or materials."

Make sure to position yourself in the video box accordingly so that you are visible to the camera and speak clearly into the microphone.