cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-activate existing meeting-id?

jemtreadwell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I've been using the same meeting-id for a monthly meeting for a couple of years, and I use copy/paste to publish the link, the meeting-id and the password for attendees every month. I also use the link to join the meeting myself. I believe it was originally a recurring meeting, but I can't find a way to access the meeting configuration, or set up a new schedule, either in the app or through the web page. It also doesn't show up in the Previous Meetings list, presumably because it hasn't been scheduled recently - we all just click the link at the same time each month.

This isn't really a problem, because as long as the link works we don't need to change anything. But I'd like to know if there's a way I can recover the meeting configuration and set up a schedule, so that it shows up in my meetings list. I don't want to change the meeting-id, because the link is well-known.

Can anyone please tell me if I can re-activate the meeting and configure it? Thanks for any help!

- Jem Treadwell

2 REPLIES 2

Rhythmic8
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue, did you figure anything out on it?

Rhythmic8
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was able to find the meeting ID on the web portal (not through the PC windows app) under Meetings-Previous. It turned out the recurring meeting end date had been reached. I was able to edit the end date into the future and now it appears on the scheduled meetings as it should.