cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, for good reason, I give up the zoom subscription for a while, could I get some money back fo

andrei3
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, for good reason, I give up the zoom subscription for a while, could I get some money back for the remaining months?

3 REPLIES 3

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @andrei3 ,
Have you raised a support ticket? If not, I would recommend that you submit one using our web request - Billing & Account Management for further assistance/checking.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

jefrancisco4

Hi @andrei3 ! You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

JoJoCogen
Newcomer
Newcomer

i have been blocked from my account since May 2022 because I no longer have the email I signed up with and now you charge me for an account that does not exist.

I want my money back, a refund and in NY State you cannot deny me.

I am going to report you to the Attorney General Tish James for charging me for services I do not have nor do I want at this point.