cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Registration Lists

TC2023
Newcomer
Newcomer

Today is 10/31/2023. I have a scheduled meeting on 12/5/2023 and have had attendees registering for some time now. I'd like to export the current registration list for the meeting but unable to locate an export tab. I only see the following tabs:

"Import from CSV"

"View"

"Edit"

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @TC2023.

Your registration report is available under your Reports tab on the Zoom Web Portal view:

Ray_Harwood_0-1698820136147.png

Then select the items below:

Ray_Harwood_1-1698820257810.png

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello Ray,

I have the same issue as TC2023: upcoming meeting but no option to generate a registration report. The upcoming meeting is not found, even after advanced search by using the meeting ID. I tried your suggestion but it concerns a meeting, not a webinar. Do you have any idea why the meeting is not found?

katiemosher
Newcomer
Newcomer

Did anyone have the exported list contain more names than when you view meeting registrants on the website? 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @katiemosher.

There are some reports you can get which contain multiple lines per attendee, such as the Attendance Report which lists a separate line for each time they join the meeting, with start and end time of each join.  This will result in more lines than you have registrations, but there shouldn't be anyone on the list that wasn't registered.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !