cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 103054 (app) and 103008 (browser) when trying to join a meeting on Mac and iPhone

tskager
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having a problem joining a meeting on my Mac. It keeps showing error code 103054 when I try to join on the installed app, and then when I click to be redirected to the browser instead it says "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to process your request". I installed the latest version just now (5.15.2 (19786)), have restarted my computer several times, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the app; still the same error codes. What am I doing wrong?Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 16.53.44.pngScreenshot 2023-06-28 at 16.53.09.png

5 REPLIES 5

frededen
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have exactly the same problem on windows 11. Cannot join scheduled meetings, it only works from iphone. It doesn't work from app nor web (Edge, firefox).

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 
Regards

It have start working for me again.

nmadiiii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Getting the same problem, and submitted a support ticket for it to be immediately closed. Guess I'm just missing my meetings...

CarlaA

Hi everyone!

Please follow the steps outlined in this new article for troubleshooting error 103054.

Zoom error code 103054 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?