Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Zoom is not working

JenHuangSV
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

I want to find out if anyone in this community has updated their Zoom for desktop to Zoom workplace.

My regular Zoom call from desktop was not working. So I was given through Zoom support that I need to update to Zoom workplace, which I don't think it's like the regular Zoom that I have for the past 3 years.

I was able to schedule meeting calls, but I cannot connect via Zoom with the other person (The screen just spins around)

It's really frustrating when you paid for something, you cannot get live phone support. 

Help!

Thanks, Jenny

4 REPLIES 4

Jan15
Newcomer
Newcomer

Me too it’s happen and it has been 4 hours that i try to make it works. So frustrating! The remote control does not work for me, even the button is not there and no mather I do what it said on the website. If you have a cue, let me know

VidyaR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am unable to login to zoom desktop client. I dont want workplace version
I am not able to set Video filters or Studio effects are lacking in workplace version

Juj
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am on my pc trying to screen share from my iBooks. I read that I have to mirror share from my iPhone or iPad with my pc. I did that a few minutes ago and was trying to tweek the size of the screen share. I disappeared off the screen and only the screen share remained. Only when I close screen share do I come back on screen. I thought it might be because I didn't update. I wasnt aware that regular paid Zoom is different from Zoom Workplace. Now I can't see both me and the screen share simultaneously. I won't tweek anything on the screen share. Just put me back on the screen with the screen share! Does this make sense and is it the same problem as you are all having?

fayjanati
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was attending a video interview yesterday so embarrassing they updated the zoom workplace but it did not work on my desktop 😞  I have done many zoom meeting on this desktop but since zoom workplace came in which I was not aware of  none of my devices worked - they had video but no sound ? anyone know what I should do