cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recordings as co-host not showing up in host’s recording list

moot
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was co-host and recorded a session to the cloud. My host has checked their recording list and can’t find the record there. Can someone direct to where we are to find the video?

I know it was recording because my job is to check that, and I was watching that it was still going throughout the record. I also distinctly remember when I stopped it. There should be a 2-ish hour long video, but the only one the host sees is a short 47-sec video that she turned on at the beginning before switching to me co-hosting and hitting record.

And no, it was not recorded locally. Again, I know this because I recorded the first session locally but the second to the cloud because of an unstable connection.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @moot.

Sounds to me like you’ve checked everywhere!  Cloud recordings always go into the cloud recording listing of the meeting owner.  Normally I’d say check the local recordings, but you’ve done that already.

One  thing I can think of: is the person that was Host of the meeting the actual meeting owner? If they were an Alt Host, or acquired the Host role with the Host Key or from the meeting owner who then left the meeting … the Host active when you were there won’t find the recording in his/her recordings – you need to check with the meeting owner. 

If the Host was also the meeting owner, I’m not sure what else to tell you. The Host could submit a support ticket with all the details, to see if they can locate it – but it’s unlikely they’ll find it if the host can’t already see it.

The only other small recommendation I have is to ask the Host/owner to check the Trash button (if it exists – it’s only there if there is Trash available).

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !