cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Recordings can't be downloaded (or even viewed)

NoZoomSupport1

Since Zoom Support is basically non-existent (multiple hours in now with a support person basically asking me to try a different browser and no follow up), I'm here for help. I recorded an hour long video meeting and saved it to the cloud. I go to my account, and there is the meeting along with video, audio and a text file (two messages were sent in chat). 

I hit download and the only thing that downloads is the text. I try again and again and again. Same result. I go to a new browser, clear cookies, clear cache, sign out/sign back in. Same result. I have tried on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Chroe Mobile. Same results. I deleted the text file in hopes that it would then download the others. Same results. Tried to just solely download the audio. Same with video. Same results. 

When I click the downloads, nothing happens. When I click on the file or share the link, it takes me to a new page with a video player that has an X over it and it says, "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." 

Before I recorded this video, I recorded a shorter one just before it to make sure this worked. That one did. I could click on the video. I could download it. All worked fine. I used the same exact setup to make this video. 

My internet is not only stable, but extremely fast (250mb download, 175mb upload). I have no other issues with anything else I'm trying to do for work. Only this Zoom recording. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi there, @NoZoomSupport1 👋 Could you try the solution provided here and let me know if that helps? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?