Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yahoo calendar not syncing with zoom:

Spronkette
Newcomer
Newcomer

error received:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

How can I fix this? is this my issue or Yahoo or Zoom

16 REPLIES 16

EMR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I hope  there is an answer to this, zoom said it is yahoo, yahoo says it is zoom.  Spent almost 2 hours with yahoo and they kept terminating the chat and remote sessions.  This was an overnight change to something I have been doing for 3 years, it can't just be the 2 of us with this problem

Spronkette1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using the Zoom Yahoo sync for years also..it did happen over night and its not good. I feel we have paid for and expect this sync feature and now they can stop delivering....This is not good

velcro
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been having this problem too. Zoom has been unable to address. I have tried as they suggested:

Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version.
Uninstall the app, then download and reinstall it.
Check for any available operating system updates.
Clear cache and cookies from the settings.
Restart your browser or device.

Nothing works.

I get a ridiculously long url when I try to invite someone to the meeting and it produces a 400 http error. 

EMR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have tried all of this as well.  The only other idea I have is that is everyone with this problem puts in a help request or support request to both zoom and yahoo maybe one of them will take notice.  But maybe you already did this.  I did have live chats and remote sessions with yahoo, but both times the sessions were abruptly ended and I have no idea why.

juanolalla
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are having a very similar issue when auto generating Yahoo calendar links from our website, and I've found why. This is not a problem from Zoom, but a Yahoo Calendar's bug: it fails processing spaces in the link URL. You can check that just by switching spaces (coded with %20) in the URL with underscores, and then it works.

This should be solved by Yahoo's developers. It looks like it is a very recent bug.

velcro
Newcomer
Newcomer

Just off the phone with Yahoo support. Remote session. Showed them url with % issue and search and replaced with _ and it worked perfectly. I search and replaced both %20 and % with _ in Word. This manual workaround does work so thank you! They had senior tech on phone and I made them copy the bad url and the good one so they could see the issue. I assume that the user above went through this rigmarole with them too...time will tell if they fix this. They say there have been no recent updates to Yahoo Calendar.

Can someone help me with this. I get the same issue, but I don't understand how to do the work around. 

velcro
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Yahoo ticket number is 18350546.

EMR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I could not figure out the work around either, so I am using my google calendar instead, but this is not ideal at all.  I also heard from zoom that my ticket was bumped up to a higher level, this was 14 hours ago.

Nothing from either Yahoo or Zoom unfortunately at my end.

EMR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just heard again today from zoom saying an engineer is now involved.

Still not working for me. Any word at your end?

This is the last I heard on Nov 21

Our engineering team is currently investigating this further. They were able to confirm that it looks like this may not be an issue specific to Zoom, so they will need to raise this bug/issue with Yahoo to look into this more closely.

kelbarron
Newcomer
Newcomer

That's great news.  Thanks for all your effort with all of this. I hope you know that you're benefitting many who have the same nettlesome problem!

EMR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was just in a live chat with yahoo and scheduled a practice meeting in zoom and it linked to the yahoo calendar.  So some time between this morning and now somebody fixed something.  I also heard back from zoom saying they also ran a test and found that the calendar issue has been resolved.  It is surprising to me that no one knows what caused the problem or what solved the problem.

velcro
Newcomer
Newcomer

OMG. They fixed it. Yea!