cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have paid for?

susan2299
Newcomer
Newcomer

I recently purchased an annual plan for 'Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee Annual' at the cost of £74 for 50 attendees. 
I am not in the least bit sure what I gain from having made the purchase!!  I am conducting monthly webinars for small numbers of people and, as these are just starting up, I do not currently have the finances for a full Zoom webinar function so I purchased this but remain unclear as to what this purchase provides me with or how utilise it.
I would be grateful for any advice or insight you could provide.
Many thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

AcctgTherapy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Susan, did you figure this out? I'm experiencing the same issue. 

MGSR

Hello @susan2299  

Welcome and to the Zoom Community!.  We are so happy to have you here.
Thank you for your contribution!

You may check this link for reference with Zoom Session's perks and how to.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

AcctgTherapy
Newcomer
Newcomer

@MGSR - I can't even find a place on when logged into Zoom Events access or create a Session. 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @susan2299, and to the Zoom Events/Sessions universe.  It's huge, but I'll help you out.

I see you likely paid in GBP, yes?  I have two wonderful ladies in the UK who are also experienced with Zoom Events, and I'd love to link you up with one or more of them for some personal guidance.  I'll send you a private message with some additional information.  If your need is urgent, please visit the Z-SPAN website below and schedule a 30-minute session at no charge, and I'll get you familiar with the basics of Zoom Sessions/Events licensing particulars.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray   -   thank you so much for your kind offer!  I will check out the official link that the Zoom Moderator sent through and see if I can figure it out  -  but I could well be back!
Thank you again!
Sue

imogenraynerae
Explorer
Explorer

Hi @susan2299 and @AcctgTherapy ,

I'm one of the two ladies that @Ray_Harwood mentioned. I'm based in the UK and happy to help.

I welcome connecting with other Zoom Users - you can learn more about me here.

Imogen

Imogen
Thanks for reaching out  -  what you do is very interesting!  Let me see ho I get on with the official link that the Zoom Moderator sent me and see how I get on  - but I could be reaching out!!
All the best
Sue

imogenraynerae
Explorer
Explorer

No problems Sue. Happy to help.

Imogen

MGSR

Hi @susan2299 

I can see that there are notable responses on your post.
If any has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!