cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Playback Options

Meghan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Getting started with webinars, and I need help!

We will be using our 3rd party scheduler for people to join our webinars, so registration will not be required. But we'd like to allow those who purchased access to the webinar the chance to rewatch the recording for about a week afterwards (preferably not longer).  A couple questions:

How do I set up limited access to a webinar recording when attendees did not have to register for the webinar? 

If I record a webinar to the cloud, will I also be able to download that recording into an MP3 format to use on other platforms, such as iMovie?

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Meghan 

If you are using an external system for Registration, presumably you will have a list of email addresses for your attendees from your event?

You could share your cloud recording in Zoom after your event - and add passcode protection. You'd use a separate mechanism to email all your attendees with a link to watch the recording, with the password.

Simple passcode protection really doesn't give you that much control. But it may be enough for you? In theory, any attendee could pass/share the single password anywhere - and you wouldn't get much record of access etc.

Or,  you could share your cloud recording as "on demand - registration required". This means registration would be required to access the recording, even though registration was not required for the event itself.

You could then set Registration (for the recording) to be manual or automatic, with notifications sent to you. You could also include custom question - like asking for a ticket number of similar? 

You can download a copy of your recording, or stop sharing it, at any time.

Does this help?

Rupert_0-1633288994129.png

Rupert_1-1633289017274.png