Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Configure Custom Streaming Service in the scheduled webinar

Dima4
Explorer
Explorer

Hello,

I want to schedule a ZOOM live webinar on facebook, but I dont find the option for advanced settings to Configure Custom Streaming Service. The scheduled webinar shows the option to livestream on facebook, youtube etc. which I could choose when I run the event live. But I want to schedule this event ahead of time. 

I saw a tutorial video, and noticed I dont have the advanced settings at all.

Could you please share some tips?

Dima

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

This Zoom Support article has information on Custom RTMP, including how to enable it in settings and webinars setup. 
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064210 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood

This Zoom Support article has information on Custom RTMP, including how to enable it in settings and webinars setup. 
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064210 

I have my settings enabled for "Custom Streaming Service" and even with that, I've scheduled a meeting and in the "live streaming tab" it still only shows FB and YouTube but does not have the "configure custom streaming service" tab so that I can paste the key/url, etc. I've spent hours on this and can't figure out why.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Edwina2.

Without providing screen shots, there's no way for me to advise you on what to do.  Which documentation have you referenced?  Let's start here:

There are several sections that are similar, with information on setting the Account-Level settings and the User-Level settings (Group settings aren't done a lot, but might apply).  Also there's a separate section for Meeting and Webinar.

In the Admin -> Account Management -> Account Settings -> Meetings tab, search for livestreaming and locate the Allow livestreaming of meetings section.  Make sure the switch on the far right is ON and the Custom Live Streaming Service is checked.  I always include some text in the text-box below; is it required? No.  But I've heard reports from some people that not having text here causes the feature to not work.  Just put something.

Ray_Harwood_0-1722635042704.png

The same should be done in Personal -> Settings -> Meetings tab, and locate Allow livestreaming of meetings:

Ray_Harwood_1-1722635163294.png

Schedule (create and save) a meeting.  Then look at the Live Streaming tab:

Ray_Harwood_2-1722635346788.png

Make sure Custom Live Streaming Service is listed in the bulleted items, and click the Configure Custom Streaming Service button.

Ray_Harwood_3-1722635597480.png

Enter the Stream URL, Stream key, and Live streaming page URL.  DO NOT check the "Configure live stream during the meetings".  (Well, you CAN, but I recommend doing it HERE instead of THERE.)

Click Save.

In your meeting, look here either in the More menu or direct:

Ray_Harwood_4-1722635918601.png

If you still do not see the Live on Custom Live Streaming Service after configuring all of those items above, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Dima4
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks Ray! I found it in the settings. It works well. You reply is greatly appreciated.