cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know whether my company needs Zoom Events, Zoom Sessions, or Zoom Webinars

tweedledeesign
Explorer
Explorer

My company hosts webinars 1-2 times a month and sometimes we co-host with other partners/companies. There are never more than 500 registrants/attendees however we'd like the features to brand our meetings, and offer after-meeting messaging with customized URLs.

We currently have Zoom Enterprise with Zoom Webinars but I do not believe we can properly brand our webinars with these plans. Could someone please suggest whether Zoom Events is the best route and if it encompasses all features of Zoom Webinar & Zoom Sessions? TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@tweedledeesign - Once you create a webinar, you should be presented with various options for configuration around the webinar, including semi-customizing the after webinar emails.  While Zoom Events and Sessions are great products, you hopefully can do what you want with the standard webinar license.

colegs_0-1723231252781.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

colegs

@tweedledeesign - Once you create a webinar, you should be presented with various options for configuration around the webinar, including semi-customizing the after webinar emails.  While Zoom Events and Sessions are great products, you hopefully can do what you want with the standard webinar license.

colegs_0-1723231252781.png

This helps. I haven't dabbled in the Webinar features yet so great idea trying that first. Really appreciate it!