cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I lost my webinar forever?

kat16
Explorer
Explorer

Please help! I got this email 3 hours ago. 

"Your paid subscription has previously expired. Your cloud recordings are now being deleted from our systems."

I forgot to download the recordings of my webinars when I unsubscribed. Are they gone forever, or if I pay for webinar again ($111 / month) could I get them back?

Anything i can do to stop my webinars from being deleted?

Thank you!

@Webinars 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@kat16, unfortunately not. If it’s been more than 30 days since your account was active, they’re likely gone. I’m assuming you created the license on the same account; if you started a new account and licensed that one, you won’t find your recordings from the original account.

Also, assuming you are the only user on your account – you are the account owner and only admin. Be sure to go look in the Admin -> Account Management-> Recording Management menu; while there, see if there is a Trash button.  If so, check there.

Ray_Harwood_0-1721315859453.png

If these steps don’t locate any recordings, you’re probably out of luck. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@kat16 - If you renew your license, your webinars will still be there.

I renewed my licence but the webinars are not there. Wondering if its worth spending the extra $100 to pay for webinars again? 

colegs

@kat16 , as @Ray_Harwood mentions, the webinar license will enable you to continue running future webinars.  The Pro license would enable you to see your recordings for all past recordings and webinars.

Ray_Harwood

@kat16, unfortunately not. If it’s been more than 30 days since your account was active, they’re likely gone. I’m assuming you created the license on the same account; if you started a new account and licensed that one, you won’t find your recordings from the original account.

Also, assuming you are the only user on your account – you are the account owner and only admin. Be sure to go look in the Admin -> Account Management-> Recording Management menu; while there, see if there is a Trash button.  If so, check there.

Ray_Harwood_0-1721315859453.png

If these steps don’t locate any recordings, you’re probably out of luck. 

You're right. Its gone. Thanks for the exact steps to check recording management.

At least I didnt buy a new webinar add on for nothing. 

Best wishes, 

Kathryn

@colegs @Ray_Harwood Thank you both so much for your replies. I bought the Zoom Workplace Pro plan subscription - but the webinars arent there. There is now nothing under "recordings". If I go on to purchase webinars as an add on, do you think the old webinars will be there or did they really get deleted? 

Many thanks

Kathryn

Ray_Harwood

@kat16, You don't need a Webinar license to access the recordings.  Just a Pro license on the same account -- even for just a month - would give you access to the recordings. Non-technically speaking... I'm pretty sure cloud recordings are "just recordings"... they are not "webinar recordings" versus "meeting recordings".