cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Investigation of Misuse in Online Class Session

HaisamSaeed

Subject: Request for Investigation of Misuse in Online Class Session

Dear Zoom Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your help regarding an incident during an online class meeting hosted on Zoom, approximately four years ago, during the COVID pandemic.

A student joined the session with a Zoom display name similar to mine and shared inappropriate content (explicit videos), which caused significant issues for me. Unfortunately, I have been wrongly accused and am still facing backlash for something I did not do.

My name in the class meeting was Haisam Saeed. And the real culprit student Joined with a similar name as Haisum Saeed.

I kindly request that Zoom investigate this incident and provide any possible information (such as the email address or IP address) of the user who was responsible for joining and sharing the inappropriate content. I understand that user privacy is a priority for Zoom, but I hope your cooperation will clear my name from this situation.

Here are the details I have from the class:

• Meeting date/time: As it was long ago, so I didn't remember the specific date but I estimate it to be between April 2020 and July 2020
  • Host/School name: Lahore Garrison Grammar School, Awan Town, Lahore
  • My Zoom account details: ***********

Thank you for your understanding and support. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to assist in resolving this matter.

Kind regards,
Haisam Saeed

0 REPLIES 0