cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in on laptop computer

sooosally
Explorer
Explorer

Good morning.  I just joined with a Pro Membership.  I have attended plenty of zoom meetings but I've never set up one or managed an account.  So, complete newby on that front.  I did get signed up easily and I set up a meeting for tomorrow.  Sent out the invitations, which I believe everyone got.  I will be hosting this meeting in a different location from my office and was intending to do so on my laptop.  However, I am unable to login to zoom with my account credentials.  When I try, it just spins.  Never gives me an error message.  But it won't login.  I have cleared the browsing history and the cookies, still the same.  Please help.  Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @sooosally 

It appears that you're attempting to access the feature from the web. Try switching to a different browser, a private browser window, or the Zoom app to see if that resolves the issue. Since you're using the same login credentials for the community portal and the meeting feature, which share the same credentials, you should be able to access and host meetings without any issues in some time.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

View solution in original post

sooosally
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you.  I got it to work.  Don't ask me how.  😀

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Humashankar

Hi @sooosally 

It appears that you're attempting to access the feature from the web. Try switching to a different browser, a private browser window, or the Zoom app to see if that resolves the issue. Since you're using the same login credentials for the community portal and the meeting feature, which share the same credentials, you should be able to access and host meetings without any issues in some time.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

sooosally
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you.  I got it to work.  Don't ask me how.  😀