cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on Hosting Multiple Meetings Simultaneously via API (Server-to-Server Integration)

fzanetti

Hello everyone,

I am using the Zoom API in my React.js application to create meetings for users to join.
I have set up a Server-to-Server (Internal) App through the Zoom Marketplace, which allows me to create meetings programmatically. Here is a detailed description of my setup and the issue I am facing:

• Objective: My goal is to create multiple Zoom meetings using a single Zoom account, where participants can join, but the host account never joins the meetings. The account is solely used for scheduling/creating the meetings.
  • Challenge: I understand that Zoom imposes a limitation where a single account cannot host more than one meeting at the same time. However, since the host (the account creating the meetings) never joins, I would like clarification on whether it’s possible to create and manage multiple meetings simultaneously using this account without encountering any issues.
  • Technical Details:
    • I have enabled the Join Before Host option when creating meetings (join_before_host: true).
    • The meetings are created through API calls, and the users are provided with the join links to participate in the meetings.
    • We need to create multiple meetings that may overlap in time, but again, the host will not be joining.

Could you confirm if this setup allows me to create multiple meetings concurrently, given that the host will not be attending? If there are any best practices or limitations I should be aware of, please let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.

0 REPLIES 0