cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Otter AI question

Sumgye
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm trying to help a user that has turned off otter AI in both zoom.us and otter.ai and she's still connected to it and it's still sending emails out.  Does anybody know of a setting I'm missing?

7 REPLIES 7

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@Sumgye - have you removed the integration from her Marketplace account?

Sumgye
Newcomer
Newcomer

I went to https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps?curatedCategory=ai-apps and couldn't see anything that stuck out. I don't know if I'm looking in the right place or not.

colegs

@Sumgye - Do you see a 'Manage' link in Marketplace?  If you click on that, you can look for added applications.

Sumgye
Newcomer
Newcomer

@ colegs - I'm pretty sure you nailed it.  I'm waiting on the user now so it may be next week before we connect but I will let you know.

No AI apps were listed under manage in market place so I don't know where it's pulling it from.

colegs

If they do not have an AI integration in Marketplace, it would have to be some external interface since Zoom would not know about it.  Is there anything in Otter.ai that is referencing Zoom?

I'm pretty sure we checked all that but I'll check it again when the user gets back in the office.  Thanks again.