cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Summary with AI Companion - Not Rendering

ashlieh
Listener

I used Meeting Summary w/ AI Companion for a few meetings yesterday, and the links are still grayed-out / un-clickable in my zoom account. Any thoughts/suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ashlieh welcome to the community! Sorry I am late to the discussion. I see that you had a ticket opened with our Zoom Support team around this that was escalated to our eng. teams.

For example, for anyone having issues with this here is a brief of what you will be experiencing "Meeting Summaries showing only the words "|Zoom|"".

@aemery  if you're still having issues as of today (1/23/24) please open a ticket with our Zoom Support team to further analyze and troubleshoot here as I believe this will need to be handled by Zoom Support.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

amaro29
Listener

I have the same issue. I have frequently used the summary option in the past and it has always been okay except with the last session.

pmoriart
Listener

Same. I have been using it and loving it and today it started acting bizarre. Greyed out link for a very important meeting,. 

makegames
Listener

same. boosting any comments around this for visibility by Zoom Support. 

ldatelee
Listener

We are also having this problem, it just says "not available". One did successfully render a few days ago and was there, but now it is saying "not available". Hopefully Zoom can get back to us!

aemery
Listener

Did anyone find a solution? I have that issue for a meeting today.  It worked on an earlier meeting.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ashlieh welcome to the community! Sorry I am late to the discussion. I see that you had a ticket opened with our Zoom Support team around this that was escalated to our eng. teams.

For example, for anyone having issues with this here is a brief of what you will be experiencing "Meeting Summaries showing only the words "|Zoom|"".

@aemery  if you're still having issues as of today (1/23/24) please open a ticket with our Zoom Support team to further analyze and troubleshoot here as I believe this will need to be handled by Zoom Support.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Same issue.

@RN: why is this tagged as a solution???

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Alker it has been reported from our internal eng. team that this has been fixed! (fingers crossed) If you're still having issues please open a ticket with our Zoom Support team to further analyze and troubleshoot here

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I am having this issue...I see the summary report but it won't let me access it...help? Also, I gave host rights to someone and the summary of that call is nowhere....

I am using the ai meeting summary tool for the first time. The summary was generated and I was able to edit the summary. However, I cannot share the summary, download the summary, or copy the summary. There is a "Share" option, but it won't work. Asks me to type in emails but won't accept them.  

I am having a problem with the meeting summary. I believe I have it set to create a summary for all my meetings but it didn't send me one for the last meeting. I do have the recording. Is there anyway to still get the summary?

Hi RN,

I checked out the original post and found the solution was to submit a support ticket. Unfortunately, I am limited to the Zoom Community for solutions. That is, I am able to submit a support ticket, and neither am I able reach the support team via chat or phone.

It would be great if you or someone from the engineering/development team could share the steps necessary to reach a resolution. I would greatly appreciate being able to utilize the Meeting Summary feature, especially since it was a primary motivator for purchasing a Zoom subscription.

Sadly, this is the first time I've tried using Meeting Summaries, and the link is disabled (grayed out) and I didn't receive an email notification for the summary. Quite a frustrating and surprising experience.

Looking forward to resolving this issue and positively contributing to the Zoom Community.

Cheers!

nylas05
Listener

I am having the same issue, its greyed out and I'm unable to click on the summary. I hope someone can find a solution to this. 

I was having the same problem. Eventually I was able to click the link and access the summary. I think it just needs time to process the meeting transcript.

esiodmak
Listener

Is there going to be a fix for this? Just finished a meeting and the summary is grayed out. I was able to save the caption transcript, but I'd like to access the summary

JeffreyN46
Listener

Has the meeting summary issue of non-delivery of report been sorted?

Efase
Listener

Can't turn off AI meeting summaries - says is locked by admin even though I am the account owner