cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the AI Meeting Summary So Inaccurate?

Pamannmarketing
Listener

I was so excited to try this, then so incredibly disappointed at the performance of it. It is WILDLY inaccurate. Like, not even close to the reality of what was said. Without any ability to train this AI, how will it ever get better? I always click on the thumbs down icon in the meeting summary emails to try to communicate to Zoom how bad they are, but it feels fruitless. What is Zoom doing to try to make this feature actually usable?

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Pamannmarketing 

Sorry to hear that the Meeting Summary quality isn't up to a useable standard for you. We're working on various aspects to improve the language models, but it would be helpful if you could provide examples of meeting summaries with poor quality, so that we can look into these, see what happened, and determine what we can do to improve summary generation in such situations. 

Understanding your meetings may contain sensitive information for your organization, I'll reach out to you via  via direct message here within the Community for more information. 

DG17
Observer

Yes this is unusably bad at times. Please improve the accuracy quickly or this is not usable product. How can you trust these transcripts when the accuracy is not high. People will get incorrect summaries which is more harmful than no summary