cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability for Host to edit meeting summary before it emails to meeting invitees

dgarforth
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the meeting summary set to automatically email all invitees within my company.  As the host, since I can edit the meeting summary, and there are often things that need to be tweaked before the summary goes out to everyone, I think it would be helpful to have the ability to make those changes before everyone gets the meeting summary instead of them getting it twice - the initial summary and then my updated one.  Ideally it would be configuration and I could almost have a meeting summary remorse period where I could set the lag time between when the summary was created and when it would go out to everyone else if I didn't edit it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bri

Hi there, @dgarforth! This is great feedback. Please consider formally submitting this. 

How to send feedback to Zoom 👈👈

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bri

Hi there, @dgarforth! This is great feedback. Please consider formally submitting this. 

How to send feedback to Zoom 👈👈

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

annie93
Newcomer
Newcomer

You could disable automatically sharing the summary and email the AI summary yourself after making any tweaks. This could also be accomplished using APIs in a more automated fashion. Essentially there would be a webhook set up with a time delay where AI summary would only be emailed X amount of time after becoming available or once edits are made. If you are not a developer there is marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you share the AI summary with a lag.