cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File recording issues

JenniferKakert
Listener

Usually have zero issue downloading the audio from my Zoom to convert it from mp4A to mp3 and upload that to my podcast feed. Today I did two podcasts and could not get either to covert or even straight upload because the files were bad or too large. 

Any advice to offer?

1 REPLY 1

ElizaBeth19
Listener

I understand that you are having file recording issues on Zoom. This could be due to various reasons, such as incorrect Zoom settings, incompatible audio devices, low disk space, or invalid file paths. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

• Check your Zoom settings and make sure you have the proper permissions to record, the correct microphone and speaker selected, and the preferred recording location set.

• Check your audio devices and make sure they are connected properly, not muted, and have the latest drivers installed.

• Check your disk space and try to free up some space if it is low.

• Check your file paths and make sure they are valid and accessible.

• If your recording fails to convert automatically, you can try to convert it manually using the Zoom desktop client or by double-clicking the .zoom files.

• If you are using Windows 10, you can also watch this video for more tips on how to fix screen recording issues.

Click here!