cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting a Zoom Webinar to Meeting

mikenceaslorg
Listener

Hi everyone, I have a Zoom license that allows me to host up to 100 in a meeting. I just purchased a webinar license. If I were to set up a webinar and then convert it to a meeting, will I be able to host up to 500?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @mikenceaslorg 

If you convert a meeting into a webinar, the capacity of the webinar will be determined by the Webinar license you have. Most likely, you have the base webinar license, which is now 500, so that would be your maximum attendee capacity. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,mikenceaslorg
If you change to a meeting, the meeting license will be applied, so I think it will be up to 100.

Bort

Hi @mikenceaslorg 

If you convert a meeting into a webinar, the capacity of the webinar will be determined by the Webinar license you have. Most likely, you have the base webinar license, which is now 500, so that would be your maximum attendee capacity. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.