Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Activity To Do On Zoom

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello Zoomers! 👋

From painting classes to movie nights to live concerts, there are SOOO many activities you can do on a Zoom call. Therefore, I have to ask…

What is your favorite activity to do on Zoom? Reply below! 👇

My favorite activity to do on Zoom is workout classes. Sometimes going to the gym can seem like a daunting task. However, attending workout classes on Zoom is a great way to break a sweat without actually leaving my apartment. Plus, having other participants take a class with you gives it a similar feel to an in-person group workout class 💪

giphy

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
12 REPLIES 12

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Connecting with distant family during the holidays. Always so much fun to see people walk by the screen and get so excited when they see who is on the call. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

The best feeling ever! 😍

Bri
Zoom Community Team

AlisonColeman
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

+1 to this! 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

My favorite activity to attend on Zoom is definitely seminars and talks! I think it's pretty neat that we can see some of today's most influential thought leaders from the comfort of our homes. My favorite talk was hosted by Adrienne Maree Brown 😍 📚

Book Read GIF by Buffer

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Absolutely! I've attended my fair share of amazing talks on Zoom, and I love how accessible these talks are for people who might not otherwise get a chance to hear from such inspirational thought leaders 💙💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

S_K

Virtual coffee breaks to meet and socialize with coworkers is fun. I really enjoyed our virtual holiday (Zoom Event) party with games and guest presenters and the surprise celebrity entertainment! 😎

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Definitely one of my favorite Zoom moments 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Our team attended a virtual paint event 🖌🎨. I absolutely loved it! The art instructor made it very easy to follow along, shipped all the supplies to each participant, and made it very fun and engaging! Even though I lack artist talent, I had the BEST time! 😊

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

Lol I'll never forget that day! It was so fun and relaxing (even though my painting was probably the worst one 😂)

Bri
Zoom Community Team

S_K

🎓LEARN 🎓

. . . . . . ⬆️ . . . . . .

That's my favorite activity on Zoom!

RobertoSMolle
Listener

My favorite activity on ZOOM is teaching. I love ZOOM because the interface is very user-friendly. I've been using zoom to capacitate may EdTech platforms I use. I use a lot of them because they allow me to engage my students better. One thing I like very much about ZOOM among others is that I can live stream my sessions directly to YouTube or Facebook. This feature helps me a lot.  I really love teaching using ZOOM

RobertoSMolle
Listener

My favorite activity on ZOOM is teaching. I love ZOOM because the interface is very user-friendly. I've been using zoom to capacitate may EdTech platforms I use. I use a lot of them because they allow me to engage my students better. One thing I like very much about ZOOM among others is that I can live stream my sessions directly to YouTube or Facebook. This feature helps me a lot.  I really love teaching using ZOOM