cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

host key option is blocked.

happyzoomer1
Listener

I have pro version account. Host key option is blocked message says it is blocked by admin??? and that it is available only for versions 5.7.0 or newer????

I have a weekly meeting and want to allow others to host the meeting using the host key. Can I do this with my level of account? Is so then how? the host key option is blocked?

6 REPLIES 6

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @happyzoomer1 ,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If the host key option is blocked and you are seeing a message that it is blocked by the administrator, this means that the administrator of your Zoom account has disabled the host key feature.

Please reach out to the Admin/Owner of your Zoom account to further assist. You can find this information by logging into your account > go to Account Profile > then look for the Account Owner.

I hope this information helps you and have a wonderful rest of your week!

Thanks!

I am the owner of the account (Pro version)  and I have a host key enabled in the settings but no claim host option appears. I'm not sure I see the host feature being blocked, just that the option isn't there at all.  Is this a different version of the same problem?

I AM the account owner and STILL it says the host key option is blocked by the admin. Please advise

Estou com este problema, qual a solução?

Algumas opções de configurações tem a opção bloqueado pelo administrador. Como mudar isso

I am a Pro user like ZombiGrl and believe I am the account owner (as I established the account and do not recall changing anything).  Where/how can I confirm who account owner is (I cannot see anything in profile)?

If I am the owner, what should I do?

Thank you.