cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom rooms recurrence limit

ck007
Listener

Is there a default recurrence limit on Zoom Rooms? And can it be changed?

7 REPLIES 7

AelyxShephard
Listener

What do you mean by "Recurrence" in this case? 

I believe that the room has two options for the allowed participant count - and the larger of the two options was 25 - though I forgot what the smaller option was.

Please let me know if this is what your asking.

Are you asking how many times you can leave and return? Recurrence?

Aelyx

ck007
Listener

I meant if someone wanted to schedule a monthly meeting in the room. Could they schedule monthly meetings in the room indefinitely, or is there a limit?

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

All recurring  Meetings and Webinars are limited to 50 sessions – with one exception:

Ray_Harwood_0-1656558237319.jpeg

A recurring meeting set to “No fixed time” can be restarted more than 50 times. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks. I have a user who is trying to reschedule a recurring monthly meeting in a zoom room and she gets an error that she can't schedule meetings more than 180 days in advance.

Ray_Harwood

Well, I don't have a Zoom Room to test with, but I've poked around and not found any different restriction for a Zoom Room advance schedule limitation.  (Not saying it doesn't exist -- I just haven't found one!)

I did schedule a monthly recurring meeting starting tomorrow and running through July 2026:

Ray_Harwood_0-1656610457551.png

The yellow highlights are what I put in; the red underline is what Zoom used to describe the meeting series.  No error message on hitting Save. 

If your user with the issue could grab a screen shot of the meeting recurrence parameters and any error message received... forward them here and I'll take another look.

ck007
Listener

Thanks for the tip. I did some poking around on our environment and it looks the limitation is in our O365 not Zoom.

Ray_Harwood

Ah... okay.  That's why I never schedule anything except a 1-off meeting on my Outlook calendar. Everything else gets done directly on the Zoom.US web site.

Glad you found the issue!