cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is unable to connect to the Exchange server.

ITteam
Listener

Hello friends, we have an issue when setup calendar integration with Exchange on premise 2016. We've get red message "Zoom is unable to connect to the Exchange server." This is the KB we've used to prepare rsources: "https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203847339-Using-Exchange-2013-and-above-with-Zoom-Rooms#h_..." . Interestingly, despite the message "Zoom is unable to connect to the Exchange server.", after saving connection (Save Anyway button), the calendar is synced but not appear to room device. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi ITteam, Were you able to also to configure the part found under How to configure resource attributes? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203847339-Using-Exchange-2013-and-above-with-Zoom-Rooms#h_...

tfdzwa
Listener

i have the same situation. I was not able to perform the power-shell commands this stage : Disable Removal of Subject from Room Events. Powershell returns the error message  winRM cannot process the request

geoffreysharp
Listener

i have similar issues and zoom support still have not provided a solution. I have logged out of everything. then i log into the zoom web portal and connect my profile to my exchange server - as i would like my zoom app to connect to my outlook calendar and my outlook contacts. the web portal say i am now connected. then i open the zoom app and it says"

"your calendar isnt connected. this can happen if you changed your password or need to authenticate again. (link) configure your settings"

I go through these process again and it's an infinite frustrating loop of being unable to connect the zoom app to my exchange server. 

interestingly, when i log into my iphone zoom app, i AM CONNECTED to my exchange server there. 

PLEASE HELP! i need this to work on my desktop.

I am running windows 10.