cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooom Quick Join Not Working with Google Meet

roschmanit
Listener

Hello,

We have Zoom rooms working with both Zoom and Teams with no issues.

We're however having problems with meetings that are initiated from Google Meet.

The Google Meet host, sends the Google Meet invitation to our Zoom Room calendar.  

The Zoom Room then displays the Google Meet event with the "Join" button.

Pressing the "Join" button causes meeting to appear to launch, but stays in the "Joining meeting.." and never joins the meeting.

Alternatively, I can join the meeting by selecting the Google Meet icon in the Zoom Room (Tap controller) and enter the Google Meet meeting ID.  This allows me to join the meeting with no issues.

As mentioned above, this is not a problem with either Zoom or Teams meetings.

Could someone shed any light on this?

6 REPLIES 6

Bigshout
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Could you please provide information on your ZR hardware, make model, software? 

I have tested Google Meeting Introp from a ZR and can join both via one touch join - calendar integration on ZR and manually using the Google Meet button on the ZR controller. 

Please also cross check this support guide to make sure you are on the correct version of software. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12098541292813-Zoom-Interop-for-Google-Meet#h_01GQNMABDNZY...

Also not working for us. 

Rally Bar on Colab OS 18 and Zoom 5.14.0

Same issue for me. One touch join button gets stuck on joining. But if you manually enter the code it connects fine. Please resolve. thank you! 

Google Meet guest join does not work with Poly X30 series when Google Meet meeting number is manually entered from the controller side. The error message states "You couldn't join the call".

"Support Google Meet web client meeting on Zoom Rooms" is enabled for Zoom account and Google Workspace "Interoperability token" is created and added into ZoomGov account as per the following: 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12098541292813-Zoom-Interop-for-Google-Meet

Poly X30 Series OS version 4.1.0_00-180034 and ZoomRoom app version 5.15.1.3305. ZoomRoom in personal mode (associated with Zoom user)

The same issues exists with DTEN Me Pro OS version 1.17.7, ZoomRoom app version 5.16.0.3769

WowBao-IT
Listener

Same issue for me. One touch join button gets stuck on joining. But if you manually enter the code it connects fine. Please resolve. thank you!

avs
Listener

Not able to join GoogleMeet meetings manually providing Google Meet meeting via ZoomRoom controller.

Poly Studio X 30 OS v4.1.0_00-180034 ZoomRoom app 5.15.1.3305

DTEN Me Pro OS v1.17.7 ZoomRoom app 5.16.0.3769

Zoom account on Zoomgov.com, ZoomRoom is associated with users Zoom account (aka personal ZoomRoom). Generic error message provided: "You couldn't join the call"