cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom Room having issues when in Teams Meeting

NocturnalDC
Attendee

Meetings seem to be freezing. Anyone else experiencing this recently? Has only just started happening.

8 REPLIES 8

Fredrick
Listener

I have been having issues all month and I can not get any resolution. When I screen share on YouTube the video experiences delays and freezes and interruptions but if I am not using screen share it shows fine. After a screen share participants can't hear me. I have to exit the meeting and reenter it. And this all just started at the beginning of Feb. and tech support is nowhere to be found

Bigshout
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

NocturnalDC, could you please provide some more detail around your environment? What Zoom Room Device type do you have, is it connected to the network via wifi or wired? Is the ZR running the latest software? 

Have you had successful meetings from your ZR into Teams before? 

Zoom operations had published an incident earlier this month but this was resolved. If you are still experiencing quality issues could you please raise a support ticket? 

Resolved - After the initial reports from a small set of customers, we have been unable to reproduce this issue. We will continue to monitor and investigate, however we believe this issue is specific to a hardware type and may require external resources to resolve. Please report any new issue to the Zoom support team.

More information on service status can be found at https://status.zoom.us/

Win 10 computer running Zoom Rooms app version 5.13.6 and connected directly to the network. Issues just started happening. Raised a support ticket, but have yet to hear back. What's the hardware type they believe was causing that issue you mentioned?

We are facing a Zoom Room App Freeze on a Windows 10 Meeting Room PC. After we left a Teams Meeting - the right screen displays: Rejoin - Meetings are just one tool in our belt. 

From this moment on, our Zoom Rooms App freezes and we have to close it with force and reboot the PC to be able to join Meetings again. Without a reboot even no new Zoom Meetings are possible - even when we start Zoom Room App again several times.

We will test it a bit more deeply and add more info if we get more.

I've been working with Zoom Tech support on this and they've found a bug in the logs where the process ZRWebClient.exe was timing out which was causing the freeze. They provided us with a packaged .exe that updated our Zoom Room app with the fix. The full version will be available early/late June in version 5.15.0's release. If you'd like, email me at *********** and I can give you the .exe to test on your machines. 

What was the exe called? Trying to get it from Zoom support but they are asking for a support ticket number. Not sure you are able to share that but maybe the exe might point them in the right direction. 

NocturnalDC
Attendee

Win 10 computer running Zoom Rooms app version 5.13.6 and connected directly to the network. Issues just started happening. Raised a support ticket, but have yet to hear back. What's the hardware type they believe was causing that issue you mentioned?

josbourne
Listener

We have noticed the same issues. Teams meetings freezing on Zoom Rooms pc. 

Across 3 different devices and 2 geographic locations.