cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room Gallery View

R_CopeIT
Listener

Hi, 

I have Zoom Rooms setup in two of my conference rooms.  One of the room display participants in Gallery View and the other does not.  In the room that doesn't, I switch to Gallery View and it only displays full screen 1 person, not individual thumbnails. 

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @R_CopelT, first, have you double-checked the Admin -> Room Management -> Zoom Rooms (your Zoom Room) -> View -> Display to ensure you've configured the ZR display correctly? 

Could you also check and let me know what happens when you try clicking on View in the right-hand corner of the screenshot and then selecting Gallery Mode from there? Note: you will need more than one participant in a meeting in order to see the gallery view of particpants. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 2.59.23 PM.png
I am wondering if changing this mode from your computer directly will change what is displayed on the display. Try adjusting this for both your iPad and computer.

For more info, you can look into Changing the video layout of a Zoom Room display KB article, OR. look into the Zoom Rooms Default Display Layout KB to see if that helps 

Lastly, suggest Submitting a request with our Zoom support team to further look into your ZR setup to see what's going on. I am more than willing to also open a ticket for you! 

Looking forward to your reply after testing the suggested above and your findings! 😀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

ITdude01
Listener

Hey did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issues with our zoom room.

Steve_Swiech
Listener

I'm having the same issue with a Neat controller in our zoom room. Gallery view isn't available at times and when it is, it doesn't work. We are only able to use speaker view.