cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many maximum number of workspaces (desks, rooms) can register in one Zoom Rooms license?

Fuji999
Listener

How many maximum number of workspaces (desks, rooms) can register in one Zoom Rooms license? I do trial 30-days for Zoom Rooms, It can show max 10 workspaces. If I purchased one Zoom Rooms, it can register max 10 workspaces same? If I need to register 11 workspaces, I have to purchase two Zoom Rooms licenses?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Fuji999 
English: One Room paid license allows one Workspace to be registered.
 However, a Room paid license can be either a desk with a device or a reserved meeting room. Then it is beter to purchase the Workspace license as an option, I think. 
 Please check with a Zoom sales person for pricing. The specific price is not listed in the price list, so I cannot list it here, but the Zoom sales person said that it is the cheapest compared to other similar services.
Zoom Rooms Plans & Pricing | Zoom

日本語文:一つのRoom有料ライセンスで登録できるWorkspaceは一つです。
ただし、Room有料ライセンスの場合は、デバイス付きdeskか、予約会議室のどちらかになります。
Workspaceのライセンスをオプションで購入されるのが良いと思います。価格はZoomの担当営業の方にご確認ください。具体的な金額は価格表に掲載していないのでここには記載できませんが、Zoomの方の話では、他の同様のサービスと比較して最も安いとのことです。
Zoom Roomsのプランと価格設定|Zoom

Ohkawa_0-1665889396595.png

View solution in original post

Fuji999
Listener

Hi, Ohkawa, Thank you very much for information, I will contact Zoom sales.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa

Hi, @Fuji999 
English: One Room paid license allows one Workspace to be registered.
 However, a Room paid license can be either a desk with a device or a reserved meeting room. Then it is beter to purchase the Workspace license as an option, I think. 
 Please check with a Zoom sales person for pricing. The specific price is not listed in the price list, so I cannot list it here, but the Zoom sales person said that it is the cheapest compared to other similar services.
Zoom Rooms Plans & Pricing | Zoom

日本語文:一つのRoom有料ライセンスで登録できるWorkspaceは一つです。
ただし、Room有料ライセンスの場合は、デバイス付きdeskか、予約会議室のどちらかになります。
Workspaceのライセンスをオプションで購入されるのが良いと思います。価格はZoomの担当営業の方にご確認ください。具体的な金額は価格表に掲載していないのでここには記載できませんが、Zoomの方の話では、他の同様のサービスと比較して最も安いとのことです。
Zoom Roomsのプランと価格設定|Zoom

Ohkawa_0-1665889396595.png

Fuji999
Listener

Hi, Ohkawa, Thank you very much for information, I will contact Zoom sales.