cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to know about following features.

awais55
Listener

Greetings,

This is Muhammad Awais from “Paktaleem International (An International Agency which is providing all kinds of LMS Moodle solutions for more than a decade)”. i want following information regarding to Zoom.

1. Is there any time counter in zoom for every meeting in which zoom will generate auto report of every meeting with hour base salary.

2. Can zoom automatically start recording meetings.only admin can delete these recordings.

3. Can Zoom support LTI.

4. Is there any zoom feature with Bad word detector for call recording.

Kindly help me about above.

Warm Regards,

Muhammad Awais

Paktaleem International

1 REPLY 1

DanaCSM
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Dear Muhammad,

thank you for reaching out through our Zoom Community!

To your points:

1. Is there any time counter in zoom for every meeting in which zoom will generate auto report of every meeting with hour base salary.

Through our Zoom Apps you can add a Countdown Timer to your meetings for instance.  This unfortunately will not generate an auto report with the specific metrics you mentioned however. 
To find out more on Zoom Apps you can click HERE   or read more on our BLOG POST. Also to see what kind of reports you can pull as an Admin, you can watch an Intro to Reports here.

2. Can zoom automatically start recording meetings.only admin can delete these recordings.

Yes, while setting up your meeting you can choose to record the meeting automatically (to your Cloud or Locally). See more information on this through our Support Page. There is also a setting available for Admins under the WebPortal > Admin > Account Management > Account Settings > Recordings called "The host can delete cloud recordings". Once you disable this setting only Admins have the ability to delete these recordings.

3. Can Zoom support LTI.

Yes, we can! Feel free to visit our Marketplace.

4. Is there any zoom feature with Bad word detector for call recording.

At this time we do not have a profanity filter app available. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.