cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Email Notifications

jagg789
Listener

I have 2 users that I gave access to my account's voicemail. I want one of the users to receive email notifications of the voicemail transcription. However, I don't want the second user to get emails when I receive a voicemail. The only solution that I have found only allows me to turn on or off email notifications for both (in the Company Info account settings notifications section). Is there a way to give both users access to my voicemail, but only allow one to receive email notifications? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jagg789 

Currently, allow voicemail transcription is either allow or disallow for all, there is no way to separate who will be the user to have access to it by design.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man

@jagg789 

Currently, allow voicemail transcription is either allow or disallow for all, there is no way to separate who will be the user to have access to it by design.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Thank you!