cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Service from Sales department

TimKin
Listener

I can not believe it is so difficult to give Zoom more money. I get invited to join a Zoom Phone Webinar which I attend, and I am trying to subscribe to the service that was advertised. I was told to fill in a sales contact form which I have done, but the so called sales consultant now is asking me what I want and all the additional info I have already given the sales contact form.

Do we really need to jump through hoops and have the Spanish inquisition before we are able to subscribe to a service that Zoom invited me to attend ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Tim,

My experience with Zoom Sales has always been very good. 

It is unfortunate that all the information you provided didn't make it through the pipeline, but a little forgiving patience might ultimately help you get to where you want to be.

Zoom, and in particular the Phone team, are adapting at an incredible rate, in my opinion. We, as customers, can help them along by being a bit adaptable too.

Having said that - with Zoom, I try to either skip the online Sales forms, or get through them as quickly as possible with less detail rather than more, so I can cover the real detail once I have a conversation going with someone - which will lead to the best results in my experience - even if some things do have to be repeated.

To save time in the first places you can also just start with calling Sales direct, without doing an online form. 1.888.799.0125

If all else fails for you, I can put you in contact with a Sales rep that I know can help you.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi Tim,

My experience with Zoom Sales has always been very good. 

It is unfortunate that all the information you provided didn't make it through the pipeline, but a little forgiving patience might ultimately help you get to where you want to be.

Zoom, and in particular the Phone team, are adapting at an incredible rate, in my opinion. We, as customers, can help them along by being a bit adaptable too.

Having said that - with Zoom, I try to either skip the online Sales forms, or get through them as quickly as possible with less detail rather than more, so I can cover the real detail once I have a conversation going with someone - which will lead to the best results in my experience - even if some things do have to be repeated.

To save time in the first places you can also just start with calling Sales direct, without doing an online form. 1.888.799.0125

If all else fails for you, I can put you in contact with a Sales rep that I know can help you.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @TimKin, was @Rupert response helpful? If so, don't forget to click on the Accept As Solution button, thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!