cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Text -

sparkymark
Listener

Is there anyone out there who can help me?  Cannot send or receive texts sms messages.  This is a technical issue, as one time someone was able to help me get it going, but then it stopped again and I have tried many things.  Is there a technical support person who has a particular experience or expertise with texting within zoom audio?

6 REPLIES 6

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@sparkymark For technical issues like this, I recommend opening a support ticket with our support team as they would best be suited to assist. 

Contact Zoom Support 

If this answer helped point you in the right direction, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

thanks anyway, but have tried that many times as recently as today.  Spoke to someone on the phone support, and he seemed to think it was the type of account we have, which is not true.  

Me too

HuckFinn-ZP

@Sparky

I hope all is well with you. Can you please verify and check with your Zoom Phone admin if the user in Zoom Portal under Phone System Management --> Users/Rooms --> User --> Policy is toggled on for SMS? Please refer to the below screenshot.

RomeZP_0-1647023393052.png

kayla123
Listener

Hi have the same promblem

mmccune
Listener

This is a bit ridiculous. You'd think Zoom would realize that small businesses want to call and text from the same number. I think the issue is the main company number (most likely your business number you ported over) is assigned as the auto receptionist. Then when you assign yourself as a user you no longer have a "direct number" to text from. I think you have to have multiple licenses to text and call from ONE number????