cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable delegates getting email notifications that they have been added as a delegate

FHMaurice
Listener

I am an admin and we have switched to zoom.  We have over 200+ people who will be delegates for others.  How can I prevent the users having to get an email and having to accept being a delegate and just add the people to their phone?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @FHMaurice.

I'd say you probably can't avoid the delegation "acceptance handshake".  The goal, in my opinion, is two-fold:

1. As a security feature, it ensures that you've probably picked the right person, and alerts the person that they are now a delegate.
  2. Simply as a courtesy -- people should be alerted when a configuration change is made that affects them.

If it's really important for you, contact your Zoom Account Manager to discuss whether this can somehow be changed for your organization.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @FHMaurice.

I'd say you probably can't avoid the delegation "acceptance handshake".  The goal, in my opinion, is two-fold:

1. As a security feature, it ensures that you've probably picked the right person, and alerts the person that they are now a delegate.
  2. Simply as a courtesy -- people should be alerted when a configuration change is made that affects them.

If it's really important for you, contact your Zoom Account Manager to discuss whether this can somehow be changed for your organization.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you for the info.  Have a great day.