cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable ring on delegate/assistant phone

OESTech
Listener

Hi,

In some of our offices we use the phone delegation feature.  Mostly with the main number in a department.  If the person who is responsible for answering that phone is unavailable, another person in the room can pickup the call.

Although it appears both phones ring.  We would rather the delegate's phone NOT ring.  Is this possible? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @OESTech 

There isn't a specific option for this. Are you using desk phones (which brand/model)? In the Zoom desktop app you can different a different ringtone for the delegators line. 

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi @OESTech 

There isn't a specific option for this. Are you using desk phones (which brand/model)? In the Zoom desktop app you can different a different ringtone for the delegators line. 

Craig

OESTech
Listener

Thanks for the fast reply.  yes, they are using desk phones.  We are using Polycom VVX 311 and 411.  I guess I would look in the phone's web interface and see if I can do a different ring.  Thanks again.

FORE-Craig

Hi @OESTech 

You're welcome! I would look in the options of the physical phone interface once it has been provisioned for Zoom an a user is signed-in who is a delegate. 

Craig