cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

breakout rooms and sharing presentations

stephfos
Listener

Hi, looking for advice....i have a group and wish to give them exercises to complete in breakout rooms...ideally this would be a slide with instructions.....seperate instructions per breakout room....alternatively, i could send instructions via broadcast...but the time that the broadcast is visable is too short....can i share presentations with breakout rooms or extend broadcast duration somehow......or is there any other alternative...

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jdott16
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hello @stephfos 

Currently, you can share content from the main room to breakout rooms, but it is the same content from the main room that would go to breakout rooms: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201361953-New-updates-for-Windows#:~:text=Share%20screen%2...

If you are looking for the request you have, I would advise submitting a Feature Request at zoom.us/feed.

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jdott16

Hello @stephfos 

Currently, you can share content from the main room to breakout rooms, but it is the same content from the main room that would go to breakout rooms: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201361953-New-updates-for-Windows#:~:text=Share%20screen%2...

If you are looking for the request you have, I would advise submitting a Feature Request at zoom.us/feed.

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

MelissaWOMara
Listener

I've done this using google docs, google slides, or google sheets (or even forms).  Drop the google doc in the chat, then someone in the breakout needs to make a copy for their room.  Alternatively, everyone works on a different tab or page in the same "big" doc.