cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find my local recording

Annette5
Listener

Please Help!!

I was not signed in on my zoom account as I just followed a link and now I cannot find the recording.

I was invited to attend a meeting and was made host so that I could do my presentation. I pressed record and a pop-up said the recording had started. I then selected to have the recording saved to my computer. After the presentation, I ended the recording and again the pop-up came saying that the recording had finished. Shortly after the meeting ended and I left the meet. The original host is asking me for the recording and I cannot find it anywhere.

I desperately need this recording. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

To locate Local Zoom Recordings...

1. Open the Zoom Application on your desktop
  2. Go to Settings
  3. In Settings, go to Recording
  4. Click on the OPEN button in the section "Store my recording at: __________"
  5. This will open a file browser to the folder in which Zoom stores local recordings
  6. Find the folder that begins with the date of your meeting and double-click on it

ZoomTestKitchen_2-1678826145615.png

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomTestKitchen

To locate Local Zoom Recordings...

1. Open the Zoom Application on your desktop
  2. Go to Settings
  3. In Settings, go to Recording
  4. Click on the OPEN button in the section "Store my recording at: __________"
  5. This will open a file browser to the folder in which Zoom stores local recordings
  6. Find the folder that begins with the date of your meeting and double-click on it

ZoomTestKitchen_2-1678826145615.png

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I am also having trouble finding my local recordings. I recorded 4 videos over an hour long zoom call and only the first recording is showing up. Every troubleshoot I've seen posted still on gives me the first recording. I am not sure what to do... these recording were very important

Annette5
Listener

Thank you so much!!