cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video filter selection not being saved

jamesrshaw
Listener

Every time I join a call - even ones I've setup - I have to choose the video filter again.  My choice is never saved. Any ideas why or how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @jamesrshaw,

This is the expected behavior.  Virtual backgrounds will stay, but Video Filters do not.  They are a per meeting setting that need to be re-selected or enabled each time you want to use it.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button at the bottom of this message so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @jamesrshaw,

This is the expected behavior.  Virtual backgrounds will stay, but Video Filters do not.  They are a per meeting setting that need to be re-selected or enabled each time you want to use it.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button at the bottom of this message so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

jamesrshaw
Listener

Disappointed in the answer, but thanks!

Dan_ZoomSE

@jamesrshaw , i am sorry that the current experience s disappointing.  In case you didn't know, a large percentage of Zoom features and capabilities come directly form customer feedback.  I would highly encourage you to submit your feature request to have video filters pervasive from meeting to meeting.  You can use this form to do that: https://zoom.us/feed.