cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

patchy virtual background

cclalonde
Listener

Whenever I try to use a virtual background, it is patchy and doesn't cover much of my room. See image, where you can still see my art and fan and part of my face is covered.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.20.02 PM.png

My room is quite bright, but I have also tried lower-light situations. It's always the same. My zoom is up to date.  Any suggestions?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cclalonde
Listener

I figured it out! I had "I have a green screen" selected. When I unselected that it worked perfectly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cclalonde , welcome! Thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support. While I do a bit more investigating to try to find you a helpful solution, I encourage you to browse already submitted questions with solutions in the community (check out how to use our ‘search feature) and/or visit our Zoom knowledge base to find helpful support articles. 

If any community members have insight, I invite you to share your expertise with @cclalonde 🙂 

Thank you! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

cclalonde
Listener

I figured it out! I had "I have a green screen" selected. When I unselected that it worked perfectly.

Awesome! Thank you for replying with the fix. This will help other community members with a similar question find your solution quickly. Thank you! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?