cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Calendar Join Button - Not Working

KMLean
Listener

I cannot get the "Join" button to open a recurring Zoom meeting (images attached). I am the admin on the account/meeting and have allowed all permissions to Zoom for Calendar, A/V etc. This specific meeting link works perfectly on my MacBook through the Calendar app, but not at all in my iPhone.  In fact, when pressing the "Join" button on an iPhone it doesn't even look like the app isn't even registering it as a button press. My co-worker has also replicated this problem.

I have tried both the below link types to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this?

zoommtg://zoom.us/joing?confno=XXXXXXXXXXXX

zoommtg://zoom.us/start?confno=XXXXXXXXXXXX

2 REPLIES 2

KMLean
Listener

I'm also having this issue!

Russ123
Listener

I type in the link in this format in the "Location or Video Call" portion of the new event:

https://zoom.us/j/XXXXXXXXXXX?PW=XXXX

Type in the meeting ID without spaces between /j/___________?

The join button then works for me. But it does not automatically input the password even though entering the password after PW=_______

Your invitees/attendees will need to input the meeting password to join.

Important:

I also copy/paste the URL into the "URL" section above the "Notes" section of the New Event so people not using the iOS calendar but other apps instead, such as CalenGoo or ActionAgenda, have a link available to attend. The "Join" button, at the time of this reply, does not show in the two app examples (which I enjoy using) and may or may not show in other calendar apps.

This has worked for me. I hope it will assist you.

Russ