cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigning co-host to all participants

Little_Joe
Listener

Hello out there! Before I ask for your help. I need to introuce myself. I am a newly retyired EFL teacher in Japan. I am keeping in contact with my 1 remaining adult learners' class by ZOOM. I am frustrated in trying to help solve my problem before coming to you folks. (Yes I am of the Garrison Keelor generation) . this is what I copi9ed from GOOGLE in trying to learn how to assign every meeting attendant as a Co-host. I am using the free version of ZOOM.

From these instructions, I could sign in. But there is no "Room Management" link. And so there is no "ZOOM Room"

I looked up ZOOM  Room,, and it appears that is only for a subscription ZOOM membership.

So, I want to always give  SCREEN SHARING POWERS to everyone every  meeting, automatically included in the invitation  emall. How do I do that. 

Your friend in Japan, 

Little Joe (This was my childhood nickname)

Admin in Zoom
Instructions
  • Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  • Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
  • Click Account Settings.
  • On the Account Settings tab, scroll to Zoom Rooms Admin.
  • Enter the email addresses of any admin(s) you would like to be able to manage the Zoom Rooms, separated by a comma. ...
  • Click Save Changes.
Jul 29
1 REPLY 1

TomZoomie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello Little Joe!

The Zoom Room software is meant for physical conference rooms and their equipment. Unfortunately, the basic Zoom plan does not give the host the ability to assign co-host privileges during meetings. To give your participants the ability to share their screens, log in to your Zoom account via web browser, select settings > locate Screen Sharing > who can share > All participants 

TomZoomie_0-1629556652558.png