cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom wont load on any website browser on my computer

Successwithnita
Listener

yeah and i have zoom pro and cannot get a reply with zoom. i've open a ticket with them. The main website don't work with anything my hushand (he's knows IT) and i have tried everything to get it to work on my computer. i have turn off and on my firewall i have messed with the firewall settings to accept zoom. i have upgraded my graphics card we have deleted cache on my computer browsers and even done windows restore. have deleted the app of course cannot get back on the website because it's still blocked. We have never seen anything like this before since getting zoom and zoom has been working perfectly for me before Tuesday 4/24 and now it's friday and still cannot get this issue resolved and zoom had the nerve to say this ticket is closed well maybe it's because i had to go to my mobile phone to log in and put in a ticket because getting on the website is impossible no matter what i do. and here's the thing guys we get zoom working over 10 times and it reverts to zoom getting blocked again and again!! I sense something is up just don't know what it is because if one things goes wrong then everything can go wrong. Sadly there's no video found on how to get rid of the black and white screen from the browsers there are only forums with ppl but only letting you know what to try ang we tried everything. this really sucks. Here is a video of the issue there are no videos on social media about this this problem is new and destructive . life  begging for a solution https://www.loom.com/share/24ba84995eee4d8bb16e2b11a385d7fb

5 REPLIES 5

Successwithnita
Listener

Keep in my guys this is the website itself that don't work at all on the computer. I have 3 browsers chrome internet explorer and opera no issues in the past with this. As a one of the issues to resolve I have deleted the app but since I cannot get on the zoom website at all I cannot redownload the app to my computer. 

Nighthawk68
Listener

Hell we are having the same issue at my work. Pro account level and dealing with their painful email support. Are you still having this issue?

QmUser
Listener

We have the same problem. It was working fine last week. Did Zoom replied to your ticket?

GaryHorton
Listener

Any update?

I also want to know why my Zoom won't load on any website browser on my computer and for that I am looking for an answer online. Please help me. I am also looking for a homework help for college students and I will appreciate you all if you answer both of my questions. Thanks in advance.

DanielP123
Listener

I have the same issue. No browser will open any webpage related to zoom (after clearing cache), and I get "Error Code 100" when I try to sign in. I can use my zoom account on any other computer. It's just a block from this particular computer loading anything related to zoom.