cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom with Bitwarden

waldemark
Listener

We use Bitwarden as our password manager.

Is there any way to make the Zoom app (I'm on Mac) and Bitwarden play nicely together? At this point we have to manually copy and paste the ID and Password into the Zoom app. It may be that I use Zoom more than most of my other apps and sites, but Zoom is the only app I seem to have this issue with.

Thanks!

waldemar

2 REPLIES 2

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @waldemark thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I checked my resources and am not seeing anything about an integration Bitwarden. The closest thing I saw searching elsewhere is a blog post by Bitwarden https://bitwarden.com/blog/when-apple-zoom-say-2fa/ where they mention Zoom and Apple 2FA (Two Factor Authentication). Zoom does support 2FA so perhaps if 2FA is enabled in the Zoom portal there is an integration? But since I'm not seeing anything on our side at this point I think it would be great if you could 

- put in a feature request just to cover that base. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via our feedback form https://zoom.us/feed. So it would be great if you could submit this feature!

- check with Bitwarden about the possibility to integrate with Zoom. Zoom is an open platform, supporting JWT and OAUTH apps, we have a full open REST API as well so there should be a way to make our products work together. 

So nothing at this stage but maybe we can work towards it!

I know this hasn't "fixed" the issue per se but if you have found this post helpful, please feel free to click "Accept as Solution" below. Others will still be able to add to this posting. Thanks!

I'm having an even worse problem on my PC. First of all, the Zoom app is incompatible with my LastPass password manager so the ID and password will not autofill. Secondly, the Zoom app will not allow me to paste in my password. Therefore, I cannot log in to Zoom at all!!!! Help! I will try to sent the same comment to LastPass.