cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom update

zykta
Listener

Hello 

my zoom was updated a couple of weeks ago now and ever since then my webcam hasnt worked it used to work fine before the update 

what i get now is either a bright flashing screen with me at the bottom and the person im talking to at the top but the screen halfed so there is 2 people if the screen is not flashing green then the screen will be frozen in black and white 

There is nothing at all with the sound its just the screen  is there any way that i can go back to the previous version i was using before when i had no issues at all ? 

i would really like to chat with some one from zoom about this matter but cant seem to find out how to contact them 

I hope that some one can help me with this 

Thanks 

Zykta 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @zykta can you please share some information with be therefore, I can further investigate the issue. But can you confirm checking the Zoom version number you are currently running for the Zoom client? If you have an update available, suggest Updating Zoom to the latest version

Secondly, for Troubleshooting camera issues during a meeting (<-- redirect for troubleshooting camera issues), if you’ve experienced video-related crashes, you might want to try troubleshooting steps for video crashes or you can also test your video before joining a meeting to ensure that it is working.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!